Miami New Times presents Sips & Sweets: Miami's Holiday Party!
The event will take place on Thursday, December 14 from 7:30PM - 11PM. In its inaugural year, over 1,000 guests will have the opportunity to indulge in 20 sweets stations and sip on drinks from 8 different stations. Explore all that our vendor village has to offer and snag last minute holiday gifts for your family and friends. Come celebrate at Miami's Holiday Party!
You can expect to see Miami's top local establishments serving up their delicious sips & sweets...
This event will showcase the best donuts, cakes, candies, pastries and any
other sweets you can think of. Some restaurants participating this year are Amour de Miami, Dunkin Donuts, Circus Eats and Bagatelle Miami. General Admission and VIP ticket holders will have access to complimentary sweets.
Guests will enjoy drinks from various spirits as well as a variety of entertainment. You can expect to see beer, vodka, rum, wine and much more. General Admission and VIP ticket holders will have access to complimentary sips.
Purchase your tickets today! VIP tickets start at $50 and include early entry into the event at 7:30pm, complimentary 4oz. sips,...
complimentary sweets, complimentary savory bites, access to the Vendor Village and entertainment. General Admission tickets start at $25 and include entry into the event at 8pm, complimentary 4oz. sips, complimentary sweets, access to purchase savory food items, access to the Vendor Village and entertainment.
All guests are encouraged to bring an unwrapped toy worth $10 or more to benefit The Little Lighthouse Foundation. Those who bring an unwrapped toy to Sips & Sweets will receive a commemorative glass. This glass will upgrade you from 4oz. sips to regular pours at each drink station . Without the glass, all sips are 4oz.
Limited supply of glasses will be available
You must be 21+ to attend this event. A government issued ID will be required to enter. Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Where to Get Hot Toddies in Miami to Stay Warm
- Get Ready for New Times' Sips and Sweets in North Miami
- Taste Canna Vinus Wine at New Times' Sips and Sweets
- Miami's Best Eats and Drinks This Week: Museum of Ice Cream, Kosher Food & Wine, and Sips and Sweets
- Facebook Live: Dylan's Candy Bar's Most Outrageous Holiday Candy
- Here's What You'll Indulge in at New Times' Sips and Sweets
- Wynwood Brewing Releases Seasonal, Coquito-Inspired Beer
- New Times' Sips and Sweets Is Miami's Alternative to Boring Holiday Parties
- New Times' Sips and Sweets: Early-Bird Tickets on Sale Now